Recon Medical Gen 4 Tourniquet$19.99
Bleeding is the leading cause of preventable death in tactical and non-tactical trauma situations. Research has shown the rapid application of a tourniquet to be effective in quickly stopping arterial blood flow, stopping life-threatening hemorrhage.
The Recon Medical Gen 4 tourniquet is a high-quality, budget-friendly addition to any first aid kit or adventure pack. Featuring kevlar stitching, an aluminum windlass, and an aggressive teeth pinch buckle, this tourniquet has what it takes to save a life.
Patent Pending Finger Hole design for better grip in mud, blood, or wet weather.
New and Improved Buckle!
- [NEVER BREAK] – Aircraft Grade Aluminum Windlass and Buckle Core. Strong and weatherproof. Will not fail in extreme heat or freezing temperatures.
- [NEW AND IMPROVED] – Beveled windlass clip to secure windlass in patient transport.
- [STITCHING] – US Made DuPontⓇ KevlarⓇ Stitching. Double layer stitching provides extra strength to secure inner strap. Prevents velcro delamination under extreme tension at largest diameter for large patients.
- [PATENTED] – Finger Hole design – ASSISTED OCCLUSION STRAP (AOS) Strap designed with finger hole for grip. Kevlar Stitching 4 inches from tip preventing Velcro delamination under extreme tension.Finger hole assists achieving positive tension while implementing device in wet, muddy, and bloody environments.Kevlar stitching perpendicular to strap end improves maintaining tourniquet tension during maximum pressure and largest strap diameter.
- [LIFETIME GUARANTEE] – Your package will include its own guarantee card you can use to authenticate your purchase, and if you need, contact our 24/7 Support Team to get a free replacement, no questions asked!