1000 people in America suffer sudden cardiac arrest each day!
When performing CPR it is important to go the correct speed to revive the victim!
The ResQR is designed to enable the lay rescuer and EMS professionals to perform more effective CPR.
1. Sounds at 110 beats per minute.
2. LED lights at 110 beats per minute for the deaf and hearing impaired.
3. Built in (or removable) modesty shield to cover a person's chest.
4. Perfect to perform CPR for all ages.
5. Made with ergonomics in mind to perform CPR with less rescuer fatigue.